Blonde Girl Wearing Nice Watch

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

tick
Fanatic poster

Blonde Girl Wearing Nice Watch

Post by tick »

Nabbed them off facebook
Any pics of sexy girls with massive steel watches, post them in this forum!!
tick
Fanatic poster

Re: Blonde Girl Wearing Nice Watch

Post by tick »

another
mph
Fanatic poster

Post by mph »

Mmm, I appreciate your work, but believe these pics are not of any value for this forum: the watch is barely visible and the woman, well, not really attractive.
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

keep posting them mate
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

if you dont like the pics, dont read the thread or leave un positive feedback. lots of hard work goes into posting pics on here
mph
Fanatic poster

Post by mph »

I said I appreciated his work, but if everybody will post pics from facebook with half a watch of every woman there, then I think this will not benefit this forum. I don't to want to make a big point of this though and encourage everybody to keep up the good work.
tick
Fanatic poster

Post by tick »

mph wrote:I said I appreciated his work, but if everybody will post pics from facebook with half a watch of every woman there, then I think this will not benefit this forum. I don't to want to make a big point of this though and encourage everybody to keep up the good work.
half a watch? hmmm well its there to see on her wrist and like Spike said if you dont like it then you dont have to post or look. There are some early early pics on this metal forum that are not to my liking but I keep schtum as alot of work goes into downloading the images and then posting them up.

I remember someone saying how one poster (the one who used to put a story with his pics) had wained off a bit and since then I havent seen him post since then (perhaps he is busy I dont know) not everyone will like pics on here but hey ho its just the way it is.

Im glad I joined this forum 2 years ago as for years I could never find anywhere like this and its refreshing! before hand it was catching a glimpse of a sexy watch on a girls wrist now its about people actually taking the time to snap the pics or upload ones from the internet.

Long may this board continue