Watchgirl Art

Everything else or unknown brands

Moderator: WatchMaster

jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Re: Watchgirl Art

Post by jettmanas »

For a Totally Spies fanart contest (dragging on way too long- I did mine in the first week). I'd like to know who wins!
Very sweet watchgirl w/a seductive woman! :o

jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Working on a lingerie lady w/multiples. Let me know how many watches you'd want to see! :wink:
D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

uhhhhh.....ok.....whatever.....
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

D-man wrote:uhhhhh.....ok.....whatever.....
Any reason for that comment? This is a forum for people that like women with watches.
Check the first post for a realistic style. Then try to draw better than that. :wink:

If no one else wants more, I won't bother. But you might be in the minority.

Also, I've contributed a lot of photos & vids every week for years, and this is my thanks (from you).
No hard feelings though.
D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

No hard feelings......I truly appreciate all your posts and contributions!
But, allow me to exercise the freedom of speech......it surely wasn't expressed offensively or out of line when compared to other similar postings on this forum. :)
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

D-man wrote:No hard feelings......I truly appreciate all your posts and contributions!
But, allow me to exercise the freedom of speech......it surely wasn't expressed offensively or out of line when compared to other similar postings on this forum. :)
Oh, thanks.
I feel the same way about posts of unattractive women, by the way, like the Jenny topic.
Guess I just ignore those topics.

Art can vary in quality, though. I'd say the images in the first post are very well done & realistic.
I use Flash, and the near-nude beach one was the closest I got to high detail & realism.
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

The forum seems pretty slow, and since no one else does watchgirl art (I think), here's what I've been posting on Deviant Art & Twitter. 8)

Original character, originally based off a fighting game character, who's design changed-

Never seen multis represented in art, and decided to do that.
Had some good response on DevArt! :D https://www.deviantart.com/jettmanas/ar ... -818013637
And her sweet lingerie just makes it even nicer!

Which watch looks best on her? Seems she has a ring as well. Maybe engaged? :)
A lovely design, pose, and expression to make. Hope you enjoy & comment/reply.
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Anyone play video games? Maybe fighting games like DOA6? There's one outfit w/a watch for Kokoro.
I won a few years back in a costume design contest & got a costume for Gen Fu (old guy) in DOA5LR.

This time I'm trying for more outfits w/watches for females!
These have gotten some likes on Twitter & Deviant Art. :D
I'll try entering more characters before the 11/10 deadline. Feel free to make suggestions if you want for character & watch!

Image Image
Alexstarper
Power poster

Post by Alexstarper »

Hi all
It was the great idea to start the Art topic, thanks a lot to Jettmanas!

I'd like to share some finds from Pixiv.

Also a quiestion to Watchmaster: is it allowed to post in this topic NSFW content? I've got some art of mine, NSFW mostly. Can I upload it here or will start an Art topic in XXX section?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Watch all my works here https://subscribestar.adult/lzs_art
Alexstarper
Power poster

Post by Alexstarper »

Also one more question: can be posted here photoshop (and other drawing editor soft) manipulations with photos and/or art?

Some samples of what i'm talking about.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Alexstarper wrote:Hi all
It was the great idea to start the Art topic, thanks a lot to Jettmanas!

I'd like to share some finds from Pixiv.

Also a quiestion to Watchmaster: is it allowed to post in this topic NSFW content? I've got some art of mine, NSFW mostly. Can I upload it here or will start an Art topic in XXX section?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Thanks! Glad you like the topic. Good contributions. :D (Well, we can keep the nudes to the XXX section maybe 8) )
Photoshop is interesting, ha.
In that case, I'll post more of mine soon!
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Alexstarper
Power poster

Post by Alexstarper »

jettmanas wrote:
Thanks! Glad you like the topic. Good contributions. :D (Well, we can keep the nudes to the XXX section maybe 8) )
Photoshop is interesting, ha.
In that case, I'll post more of mine soon!
Thanks and keep posting).
Concerning nude and XXX content this is a question, what to do? I've got plenty of stuff like that and constantly do something new. What WatchMaster will decide?

Logically every wristwatch content is sexual for us, doesn't matter nude or not, so what is the difference where to post it, the result is the same... :wink:
Alexstarper
Power poster

Post by Alexstarper »

I found some more of photoshoped version of another's art. Good day to share them.

Image Image Image Image

P.S. I've been digging tonnes of art to find wrist watch content for many years, but if artists don't give me such a gifts, I'll do it by myself :)
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Alexstarper wrote:I found some more of photoshoped version of another's art. Good day to share them.

Image Image Image Image

P.S. I've been digging tonnes of art to find wrist watch content for many years, but if artists don't give me such a gifts, I'll do it by myself :)
Cool, I love the first one- they're so hot doing that. :o And a sexy red lingerie girl!

I can get pretty realistic with my art & am open to a lesbian scene of two or more, and multiple watches!
Feel free to art request here or in a message. :D
The bikini (white) watch check was a request. 8)