Femdom

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

kinkywatch50
Starting poster

Femdom

Post by kinkywatch50 »

Hi there, first time poster. Femdom + large watches (preferably metal) is irresistible to me. I’m really looking for femdom videos with chastity/bondage/teasing but this watch is too good to pass up. If anyone knows of any mistress/goddess that frequent a large watch I’m hoping you post below :D

https://xhamster.com/videos/heel-service-5620838
kinkywatch50
Starting poster

Re: Femdom

Post by kinkywatch50 »

Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Sign up to Fetlife, there are 10,000's of Mistresses/Dominatrix and Goddesses who wear all sorts of different watches from all over the world. As many pictures and videos for you to drool over for a lifetime.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

can you post any profiles from Fetlife of woman wearing large/mens watches - looks good and lots of content, albeit, seems like a paywall for view content. So wanna make sure when I pay, the content is there.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

You dont need to pay, just create an account. You only need to pay if you want to watch the videos and make posts, but pictures and threads are all free to browse and explore. Your limited to 5 messages per day through DM.

I only hunt for swatch content, so you will need to do your own digging on there to find users wearing different watches. I have seen 1000's in pictures when searching for what I want so they are def there.

Good luck!
cuffedcaged57
Dedicated poster

Post by cuffedcaged57 »

nodnerb wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:40 pm can you post any profiles from Fetlife of woman wearing large/mens watches - looks good and lots of content, albeit, seems like a paywall for view content. So wanna make sure when I pay, the content is there.
I have found a few but there is no wristwatch tag on fetlife, any suggestions?
swatchinsidewrist
Fanatic poster

Post by swatchinsidewrist »

Niks wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:14 pm You dont need to pay, just create an account. You only need to pay if you want to watch the videos and make posts, but pictures and threads are all free to browse and explore. Your limited to 5 messages per day through DM.

I only hunt for swatch content, so you will need to do your own digging on there to find users wearing different watches. I have seen 1000's in pictures when searching for what I want so they are def there.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tip. Will you tell me your username on Fetlife?
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

Its free to register as Niks said - Ive registerd but not found anything yet. The database is huge and lots of content - pictures (free account).