IWC Schaffhausen

Everything else or unknown brands

Moderator: WatchMaster

whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

IWC Schaffhausen

Post by whorehouseman »

A huge fan and a few more

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Re: IWC Schaffhausen

Post by Cradlis »

Marvellous women with wonderfull watches. I've spoken to her in the past. She do not own the watches, she only wears them for IWC. So please, do not harass her, there's plenty of pictures on her insta (which is iwcgirl).
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

Don't worry. No harassments at all. Just got the pics.
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

I wasn't targeting you in particular mate, don't worry. Just a warning for everyone else. Sometimes people are intense about their watch fetish with girls on instagram and a short while after they stop posting pictures with watches on it. Sometimes they even remove the old ones. I don't want this to happen to this instagram account, it's content is too good.
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

Got your point. And you're right. Unfortunately several accounts are turning private. Is that the end of the forums?
BlackRose
Starting poster

Post by BlackRose »

I found her too couple years ago, I have to say that she is beautiful and I just lover her, she also takes amazing photos. Love big love for her and the content she uploads.
Of course I knew that she does not own them.