Emily VanCamp

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

macam
Fanatic poster

Emily VanCamp

Post by macam »

Emily VanCamp in TV series Revenge (Channel 4 in the UK) wears Rolex Sub. Just noticed a very short bit in Series1: Episode 22, around 14.30mins but there are some more shots somewhere I'm sure.

and some samples I found:
Image Image Image Image Image

She is a cute girl so worth making more research.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Re: Emily VanCamp

Post by Devon »

She was brought up in my topic here, http://www.watchgirls.net/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=7649, and at that time I couldn't find any other episodes where she wore any watch.
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

I don't follow the series, but there are two seasons with 22 episodes each. No more pics from her? Or, does she still wears the Rolex in the character?
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

Found something...

BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

I hope nobody minds me bumping such an old topic, but I have lots of info on this.

Emily VanCamp only wears this watch in a few episodes of "Revenge". In the series, the watch belonged to her father, and was gifted to her. So, it's only relevant in the first season of the show, and only in a few episodes. After Season 1 I never see her wear it again. She also wears it backwards at least once, so she doesn't seem to be a watch fan. It is meant to be a Rolex Submariner, but I believe they use a replica.

If you can access the series in high quality, there are some other angles during the episodes, but not too many more.

Here is a mix of screencaps from the show + still photos:

Season 1, episode 1:

season 1, episode 2:

Episode 4:

episode 9, this is the only shot I can find, there is a shot of the watch face in the episode but I didn't keep it:

Episode 22: So close.. she is kidnapped, handcuffed with her hands above her head, but WITHOUT the watch! The villain picks up the watch and talks about it, and then she escapes the handcuffs, and puts the watch on (off camera).. we get one very quick shot of the watch on her wrist, and then it is gone forever. So sad :( But, this time it's on her LEFT wrist, which is interesting.

I believe these photos are pretty much the best we'll ever see of her in this watch, like I said there's a few more angles during these episodes but they're even worse than some of these.
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Great images and backstory. Thanks!