Why are people so embarrassed about watch fetishes?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

gshockts
Starting poster

Why are people so embarrassed about watch fetishes?

Post by gshockts »

I've noticed in my conversations with members of this site in online and in person that many people seem embarrassed about their watch fetish in a way that people with other fetishes are not. I'm wondering if this is because it is a lesser known fetish . Maybe watch fetishes tend to have vanilla sexual interests besides watches and lack experience explaining that they have a fetish to others?
watchfamily
Starting poster

Re: Why are people so embarrassed about watch fetishes?

Post by watchfamily »

I think for myself, it was difficult to open up about because I was afraid people would think it was strange. Being a guy that has a major fetish for women's watches, I was always afraid to bring it up to women, or better yet how to explain it to them
the_keys78
Dedicated poster

Post by the_keys78 »

For me, I still don't know how to express that I find a woman wearing a watch turned to the inside of the wrist a turn on. Even to the point that, while I am a member of groups about wearing watches inside the wrist on places such as FB (I also wear like this myself), I am wary of posting in case it appears to friends, obviously not in said group, on my wall.
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

the_keys78 wrote:For me, I still don't know how to express that I find a woman wearing a watch turned to the inside of the wrist a turn on. Even to the point that, while I am a member of groups about wearing watches inside the wrist on places such as FB (I also wear like this myself), I am wary of posting in case it appears to friends, obviously not in said group, on my wall.

totally agree with you buddy
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

It is hard to find some likeminded people who shares this fetish and we all have very different tasts. I like women with a masculin wristwatch or a woman with a very big watch. It is fun to spot that kind of woman on the bus, at work or at the Zoo.

My wife knows about my fetish. It took me a long time to tell her, but she knows now and sometimes she will wear a wristwatch. She only wears a wristwatch when I ask her, not the other way around. It is good to be open abort it and it maybe be the way to exploir new ways to dive into this kind of fetish.
cheshcat
Fanatic poster

Post by cheshcat »

oK I’m going to say it.
It’s because when we see that type of watch we imagine it fastened tight around our cocks. And the owner manipulating it or maybe sucking on our bell end or fucking you with the watch bouncing off her clit at every stroke.
That’s why it’s embarassing!
dante33
Starting poster

Post by dante33 »

I can recall almost every watch worn by teachers, pedagogues and classmates since I was just a few years old, so the fetish has stuck with me for a long time. I didnt tell anyone until I got my first long-term girlfriend. She indulged the fetish and wore a watch whenever she went out, but she didnt understand it.

I told my current girlfriend of 6+ years shortly after we started dating and gave her a Fossil watch, which she wore daily. She also doesn't 'get' the fetish, but I guess it's hard for anyone to understand a fetish if they don't share it. She does, however, maintain that we dont choose our fetishes and respects it.
I'm pretty sure some of our friends have guessed my fetish, since my girlfriend now owns 5-6 watches, which are all fairly similar. But she does wear a watch whenever she leaves the house (not at home), which I appreciate, since she doesnt wear any other jewellery at all.

I think my embarassment comes from the fact, that it is very hard to explain the fetish to others, and that it is so rare. I'm very lucky that my girlfriend indulges it, even though she does roll her eyes whenever I buy her another large, silver watch. :roll:
DWLover
Starting poster

Post by DWLover »

scandinavian wrote:
cheshcat wrote:oK I’m going to say it.
It’s because when we see that type of watch we imagine it fastened tight around our cocks. And the owner manipulating it or maybe sucking on our bell end or fucking you with the watch bouncing off her clit at every stroke.
That’s why it’s embarassing!
Not for me. For me a watch around my cock is turn off.
It's really a turn off.
To turn me on, some girls with beautiful hands wearing watch are enough