Stories: Cum on Watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Niks
Fanatic poster

Re: Stories: Cum on Watches

Post by Niks »

Agent_009 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:32 pm Wow really hot story! :shock:
I thought about doing something like that, but then I didn't dare because I was afraid of getting caught ...
and I would be very interested in the video... :D
Do you have any more stories like that or similar ones with watches?
Yep, I got many stories.
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

Niks wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:40 am
I thought about doing something like that, but then I didn't dare because I was afraid of getting caught ...
Yep, I got many stories.
I am very curious about more stories! The first one was really good! Please let us know yours! Also by PM :)
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Agent_009 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:40 pm
Niks wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:40 am
Yep, I got many stories.
I am very curious about more stories! The first one was really good! Please let us know yours! Also by PM :)
I did try to post some stories once (one in a plane with a lady sitting next to me wearing a swatch for an 11 hour flight or something), but a certain member here decided to have a dig at me going on about sexual harrasment crap and illegal nonsense. So that put me off posting anymore of those type of stories completely. Most members are only interested in "I saw a lady wearing a watch, turned me on.. and then moved on".
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

wtf? what's wrong with some people? Personally, I think a woman with a beautiful watch is great! But to '' touch '' with well ... is simply 1000 times better! As I said, we can also talk to each other via PM I think it's even better ... Because I also have some stories that I don't necessarily want to post here for everyone, if you like :)
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

I'll PM you.
brickmack
Starting poster

Post by brickmack »

I mean, "don't sexually assault people" is not exactly a high bar for decency. I take it as a given that 90% of the stories people post on the internet are outright fabrications anyway, but if they're not, yeah you would've gone to prison for that if caught.
swatchinside
Fanatic poster

Post by swatchinside »

Four stories, all a few years ago.
First one, at work. I was working over lunch and my friend went for a run. On the way out she realises she's still wearing her small leather strapped watch so takes it off and hands it to me asking to look after it for her. Took it to the bathroom, didn't cum on it but did rub it on my cock.
Second was a job with shared accomodation, the bedroom is split in half. One of the girls has a multi coloured swatch on the side (she wore a small metal watch every day) and so when everyone was out, I took that to the bathroom. Again, I didn't cum on it but did rub it on me.
Third was my ex who occasionally (so annoying!) wore a white chunky strapped watch (like the old style Ice watches) and I did cum whilst wearing that and rubbed some on it too. She had sex when wearing it and I was trying to get cum on it but didn't.
Another ex wore a metal watch and wore it whilst having sex. I felt it rubbing all over my body, my back and definitely on my balls. She even commented at the end that she was still wearing her watch
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

swatchinside wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:54 am Four stories, all a few years ago.
First one, at work. I was working over lunch and my friend went for a run. On the way out she realises she's still wearing her small leather strapped watch so takes it off and hands it to me asking to look after it for her. Took it to the bathroom, didn't cum on it but did rub it on my cock.
Second was a job with shared accomodation, the bedroom is split in half. One of the girls has a multi coloured swatch on the side (she wore a small metal watch every day) and so when everyone was out, I took that to the bathroom. Again, I didn't cum on it but did rub it on me.
Third was my ex who occasionally (so annoying!) wore a white chunky strapped watch (like the old style Ice watches) and I did cum whilst wearing that and rubbed some on it too. She had sex when wearing it and I was trying to get cum on it but didn't.
Another ex wore a metal watch and wore it whilst having sex. I felt it rubbing all over my body, my back and definitely on my balls. She even commented at the end that she was still wearing her watch
Wow really hot! :shock:
Do you have more Stories about this? really hot....
dw6900
Power poster

Post by dw6900 »

Niks wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:37 pm Another one, in central town I was walking behind a tall lady who was holding some shopping bags, she wore a multi coloured swatch. Her swatch was pretty much level to my cock and it was facing me (the way she was holding the carrier bags). We got to a junction to cross the road and it was pretty busy with people. No body was even looking so I got up real close to her from behind, took my cock out and whilst making sure no one was looking, I went right up close to her swatch from behind her and made the head of my cock gently touch her swatch. Her hand was moving slightly with her body swaying a little so her swatch pushed into my cock, but I quickly pushed my cock back in my shorts when that happened incase she turned around. She didnt notice anything. I tried doing it again at the next road crossing but there was another lady standing in the way - after that, she disappeared into some shop.

Im sure I managed to get a little bit of 'wet' on the screen of her swatch. Who knows if she ever wondered where that came from, and wiped it.
This harrasment-crap-illegal-nonsense-thing meant, and this is another good example: I am a man and I also like other men wearing Casio G-Shock. Or Swatch. For me, it makes me nearly as hot as a lady wearing something like this.So, if you, Niks, are this other man wearing G-Shock or Swatch. An I see it on you. I would like to do the same with my cock on your watch (and arm) what you did with yours on theses ladys watches.

Would you like that? If you get any chance to notice it?

That was the reason for my opinion, why it is difficult to do something like that with strangers without there consent or knowledge. But this is your own responsibility.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Its entirely upto you how you see it. If you see offence in it, then just dont read them. Plenty of other threads on this forum to keep yourself entertained with Im sure. However, if people dont want me posting 'stories', then sure I will stop if it makes the community happy.

Another member summed it up perfectly earlier "Im sure 90% of these stories are fabricated anyway...", its a good way to look at it because it could be a story, or it could be real.. you just wouldn't know, only I would. After all, it is a 'stories' thread right? :D

Actually, you will love this 'story' or 'encounter' (whichever you chose to see it)...

On a certain day I pulled up at a petrol station, got out and started to fill my car to roughly half tank. I noticed a few pumps away there was a lady who who had a bright yellow Fiat 500. I thought it looked catchy and I was admiring it, but then as she finished putting petrol in I noticed as she pulled the pump upwards, her sleeve pulled back and I noticed she was wearing a swatch. That certainly got my attention, I was almost done too. She made her way inside the shop and I was hoping I could be behind her to see her swatch more close up. However, just as I finished, a few other people walked in the shop in front of me, so therefore I didnt have a clear view. Anyway, she paid for her petrol and I was still waiting in line. the problem was because of this pandemic crap, they had made everything in the shop a 'one way' system with arrows on the floor that you have to follow. So, by the time I got out of the shop, well she was already in her car and about to drive off. I got into my car, connected my phone back on charge, selected my music track that I wished to listen to and then slowly pulled out. By the time I came to the exit of the petrol station, that little bright yellow Fiat 500 and the swatch wearing lady was gone. All I really saw was the buckle which resembled that of a swatch, probably black in colour or dark grey.. who knows. Forever I will remember pump number 6 and the yellow Fiat :D

Did you enjoy it, probably the best forum friendly one I have ever written? :D
dw6900
Power poster

Post by dw6900 »

Niks wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:48 pm Its entirely upto you how you see it. If you see offence in it, then just dont read them. Plenty of other threads on this forum to keep yourself entertained with Im sure. However, if people dont want me posting 'stories', then sure I will stop if it makes the community happy.

Another member summed it up perfectly earlier "Im sure 90% of these stories are fabricated anyway...", its a good way to look at it because it could be a story, or it could be real.. you just wouldn't know, only I would. After all, it is a 'stories' thread right? :D
That is the point: If your stories are sexual fantasy, there's not any problem with them. If they are the description of true experiences, they are (partly!) descriptions of sexual harassment. It's my decision how to see them (fantasy oder not) and your decision what you want to show from you here.

By the way, my understanding oft harassment in this case: Talking to watchgirls about her watch = no problem, touching the watch with your fingers on her arm = no problem, if allowed from owner. Even if the watchgirl doesn't know about sexual situation for one of both. But: Getting dick on watch while she wears it, without consent and notice = too far! If real situation. If not, okay, fantasy.

Getting your dick on non-worn watches without consent and the owner knowing it - hm, it's a hard thing, because of abusing foreign possession as your sex toy, but I think, you can do that, because it's "only" an object and the body of the owner only indirectly "touched". And there is much less probability that the owner notices more than you think she noticed. I perhaps would do that myself, if possible.
Did you enjoy it, probably the best forum friendly one I have ever written? :D
So it probably was the most realistic.

Feel free to post more. I will not comment anymore, because it seems that the bigger part is fantasy and that you understood my point.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

dw6900 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:26 pm Feel free to post more. I will not comment anymore, because it seems that the bigger part is fantasy...
Or is it really? :twisted:
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

No story but a great screenshoot that I found:

https://d2adpaynhf6x63.cloudfront.net/p ... ot_003.jpg
watchfervor
Starting poster

Post by watchfervor »

Agent_009 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:25 pm
BabyGshock16 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:14 pm My step sister wears two different MK watches, and once when I was visiting my dad I saw her silver Parker left on the kitchen counter top. While my dad and I had a chat, he mentioned that my step sister had come round last night before going out. I asked if thats why she left some jewelry here, and he said the battery on her watch had died, so she took it off to pick it up the next day. I kept glancing at it every now and then, really wanting to put it on, and then I got lucky.
My dad said he had to go shopping shortly, so I said I would stay at the house and wait for him to get back. Right after he left, I picked up the watch and put it on. It was pretty tight on my wrist, and I got really turned on. I went to the bathroom and started to jerk off. I took off the watch and started rubbing it on my cock for a while. I didnt want to risk getting it too dirty, so I put it back on my wrist and looked at it until I finished. There was nothing noticeable on it after I had used it, so I didnt worry about cleaning it and put it back where I found it on the counter.
Next weekend I met up with my family and my step sister was wearing the watch! I kept thinking about how she was wearing it after I used it and had to jerk off when I got home.
OMG! What a Storie! :shock:
Can you show me a Photo of that watch? Or do you know the model? :wink:
Do you have more Stories?
Very much interested on this story and silver Parker :idea: .......
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Been a while since I last came on here...

For a while I have been taking Yoga classes and recently one of the lady students came in wearing a swatch, she used to wear an apple watch before all the time. Normally after class we would all gather and chit chat for a while and then go home, Ive talked to her many times before but never thought anything of it and she is a really nice person. However, now this changes things as she now comes in wearing that swatch all the time. I love the way she wears it, lose and she switches it from the inside of her wrist to the outside.

I havent asked her anything about it or done anything about it yet as I never thought any ladies here would wear swatch, just all fitness watches, apple watches or those fitbit thingies.

We get on well and I dont want to make it awkward talking about her watch, I dont know what to do as Im going crazy about her now.