Is anyone interested in special kind of pics?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Is anyone interested in special kind of pics?

Post by Baby G Boy »

Hey there!

I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying special pics (and a few videos) from my own collection.

So what‘s in my collection?

I started a few years ago to collect pictures auf woman wearing watches. It is all about a few selected watch brands and models which are G-Shock & Baby G, Guess Heavy Metal and the famous MK8077.

And what‘s so special about that you may ask.

Every picture I have is as real as it gets. I do agreements with girls I know and girls around my city. They get paid for wearing one of the above mentioned watches. And they have to do it on a daily basis.
So no so called „picture sets“ that are mostly done the same way: Girl puts on the watch, doing the shooting, takes off the watch and leaves. That‘s okay but not my cup of tea.

Every girl wears the watch they choose out of my collection, they wear it on their favourite wrist side and agree to do it at least for one month, getting supervised and checked on at least once a day.

Again, if you search for high class pictures this is not for you. But what you get is the real deal. Girl next door type of women wearing watches most of you love to see. Some of the Girls prettier than others. All taking pics by themselves in normal situations.

So, if anyone is interested and likes my approach on the topic feel free to get in touch or ask me anything you like to know. (English and German speaking)

✌️
cuffedcaged57
Dedicated poster

Re: Is anyone interested in special kind of pics?

Post by cuffedcaged57 »

interested in guess heavy metal
Feon
Starting poster

Post by Feon »

Am interested in Big Michael Kors watches. Hit me up on kik: watchcock
_metal_freak
Dedicated poster

Post by _metal_freak »

Very interested in the Baby-G and G-Shock pics. Please PM to me.
SuperBolle
Power poster

Post by SuperBolle »

I am also very interested in the Baby-G and G-Shock pics. PM?