RADO Ceramica (Lisa Ray)

Everything else or unknown brands

Moderator: WatchMaster

watch_ur_watch
Dedicated poster

RADO Ceramica (Lisa Ray)

Post by watch_ur_watch »

The Rado Ceramica is a watch I really like. It has the appearance of a metal watch, but it's lighter and the black ceramic shines a bit "mystic".
Lisa Ray is an canadian actress who also plays in Bollywood movies and she's the brand's ambassadress. The pics are taken at a launch of the new XL-Size models and Chronos of the Ceramica series. (Unfortunately I bought an L-Size model for myself before, now I can not afford an XL at the moment).
Most of the XL-models seem to be created for ladies (with little diamonds). The Ceramica is for ladies who like big watches, but who don't want to appear too maskulin (like with a submariner) but more classy.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
watch_ur_watch
Dedicated poster

Re: RADO Ceramica (Lisa Ray)

Post by watch_ur_watch »

And here are two coloured Ceramica jubilé and also a white chrono from the "True" series.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Thanks mate i really really love the white ceramic watch.. and she's a righty... wow!
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

Thanks man, very nice close up's! i almost fell over when I had seen the price of the first Rado she is wearing.

For the xxx rated option there is a woman who wears this watch in one of her videos. Just type in 'Klixen' in www.clips4sale.com
uhruhr7
Fanatic poster

Post by uhruhr7 »

Nice Rado Ceramica Watch.
Nicole (German Singer) have new a Rado Cermica Watch. :-)

Image Image Image Image
watch_ur_watch
Dedicated poster

Post by watch_ur_watch »

Hi, nodberb - thanks for the Klixen-link. This is soooo hot !
Unfortunately you rarely see the ceramica chrono (live and on the internet) - so I almost couldn't believe it, to see a bj with this watch (one of my favourites).
watch_ur_watch
Dedicated poster

Post by watch_ur_watch »

Hi, uhruhr7, thanks for you for the Nicole-information.
I didn't know this. Nicole is very popular in Germany since more than 20 years (I am from Germany, too - but to be honest: I don't like her music. But she looks more attractive now than when she was a girl, I think - especially with that kind of watch !

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
watch_ur_watch
Dedicated poster

Post by watch_ur_watch »

This is Renata Litvinova from Russia, showing off some Rado models (she's Rado-ambassadress for Russia and she is a film director).

Image Image Image Image
watch_ur_watch
Dedicated poster

Post by watch_ur_watch »

Again Lisa Ray presenting some Rado models

Image Image Image Image Image Image