Fauda - Marina Maximilian

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

neo7
Dedicated poster

Fauda - Marina Maximilian

Post by neo7 »

Hi,

In Fauda season 3 enters a actress named Marina Maximilian. She has a great metal watch.
She switches using it on both left and right wrist during the episodes.
In episode 3-5 you can she a lot of good shots, but it is a diffulties to identify the brand and model. Do anyone know?
Right after the intro in episode 3 it is some good angeles when she is wearing on her right wrist

Im been looking for a watch for my girlfriend in a while now, im really thinking this is a intersting watch that i want to have a closer look at. It had been very appreciated if someone could have helped me identify the watch

In the link below and if you scrool down you can a picture of her watch
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/04/22/n ... instagram/
neo7
Dedicated poster

Re: Fauda - Marina Maximilian

Post by neo7 »

In season 3 epiosode 5 at 18:37 min is it some good angles, but the watch is still some unclear.

Maybe it is a Seiko?
BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

I think it is a Rolex Submariner (or a fake one).

I found some bigger pictures. The reason it might be fake is because in the second picture, the band sits very far away from the lugs/case, which is not how Rolexes come. No watch really comes like that so it seems like a copy to me.

neo7
Dedicated poster

Post by neo7 »

Thanks for the reply.

At first i also tought it was a Rolex Submariner, but then i saw some closer pictures of the lock and that was no Rolexlock.
It could be a fake, but i find it strange that a known actress wears a fake rolex in a very popular serie as Fauda. You never know.

Im soon finished with the season and it have been so good angeles of the watch and it dont seems to be a rolex. If it is a fake one, its a very bad fake one.

I still think this watch is very interesting for my girlfriend because of the size, band, big lock and the case so i have been trying to google with no result. I have also "stalked" her on instagram, with no luck. She actually dont seems to be a watchperson.