stopped watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

dune26277
Starting poster

stopped watches

Post by dune26277 »

Hi folks,

I am new to the forum. Of course I get turned on by women wearing watches, but I also have a quirk which I feel is unique to me and somewhat embarrasses me. I am turned on by stopped watches or rather the frustrated way a woman may react to that. Especially a woman frowning and trying to get her watch to start working again turns me on. Things like tapping, shaking, winding or otherwise fidgeting with the watch. My quirk for stopped watches also means I am turned on by watches that get wet or otherwise run the risk of stopping. I don’t really know why I am turned on by this. Perhaps because the frustration may be a reflection of the woman’s attachment to her watch. I am pretty sure I once saw a woman tap her watch on TV and that this may be the cause of my quirk.

I enjoy the more ‘vanilla’ aspects of just seeing a woman wear a watch I like, but this is something that turns me on even more. What are your opinions on this quirk? Do you have any quirks of your own? What is your unique way of experiencing this fetish?
grovercleveland
Starting poster

Re: stopped watches

Post by grovercleveland »

Not a particular fetish of mine. My gf's watch (an Invicta angel) stopped during the height of the "stay at home" phase of the pandemic, and she kept wearing it, because she knows I like it.
BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

I don't feel any special attraction to that kind of thing, sorry. I mean, if she is tapping the watch or checking it, holding it, etc. it's better than nothing.

The tv show Ghost Whisperer season 5 episode 4 has a scene where Jennifer Love Hewitt's watch stops and she checks it a few times.
Bullet
Power poster

Post by Bullet »

My fetish behaves similarly, it also turns me on when a pretty woman wears a beautiful watch in situations that may cause the watch to be damaged. E.g. in water or similar. Thats wy i like this threads most viewtopic.php?t=14357&start=180 , viewtopic.php?t=3709&start=105
Wearing a broken watch on a woman doesn't turn me on. I think there are just endless possibilities of sexual arousal. :D
dune26277
Starting poster

Post by dune26277 »

BlueJason wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:01 pm I don't feel any special attraction to that kind of thing, sorry. I mean, if she is tapping the watch or checking it, holding it, etc. it's better than nothing.

The tv show Ghost Whisperer season 5 episode 4 has a scene where Jennifer Love Hewitt's watch stops and she checks it a few times.
No need to apologise, we all have different turn ons. Thanks for the tip :).
Bullet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:31 pm My fetish behaves similarly, it also turns me on when a pretty woman wears a beautiful watch in situations that may cause the watch to be damaged. E.g. in water or similar. Thats wy i like this threads most viewtopic.php?t=14357&start=180 , viewtopic.php?t=3709&start=105
Wearing a broken watch on a woman doesn't turn me on. I think there are just endless possibilities of sexual arousal. :D
Before I signed up I had been lurking in these threads too :wink: . A damaged watch is likely to stop at one point. May I ask what turns you on about situations in which a watch might be damaged? Is it because of the stress the watch is placed in and the watch still goes on? Or is about the kind of woman who would wear a watch in a situation like that? If you don't want to talk about it in the public forum, I understand.
Bullet
Power poster

Post by Bullet »

I would say that, at least for me, it's not about damaging a watch, quite the opposite. i think there is a certain attraction when a woman wears, let's say, a daniel wellington (3 atm) in the pool without damaging the watch. but even if the same woman wore a different watch that could withstand 10 or 20 atm, it would be exciting for me.... I can't say what exactly is behind it.