What is attractive?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

dodo
Power poster

Re: What is attractive?

Post by dodo »

The woman, of course. An attractive woman wearing a "cool" watch, choosen by her own (not a model, which is told to wear a watch...), wearing it as a sort of statement of her personality - that's it.
budocanuck wrote: Personally I don't find the vast majority of the women on this site attractive in the slightest, some are kinda cute at best...
Right.

Rob
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

i agree with dodo - it's much hotter when you know the woman chose the watch herself.

it's also pretty hot that she basicaly knows about your fetish but chose the specific watch herself :)

concerning looks: its useless to go after women which only atract you because of the watch they are wearing - if you don't find a woman atractice without her watch, don't go for her, NEVER start a realtionship - it won't last...
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

for me it is the girl then the watch, i'm a sucker for a pretty face but then if a gorgeous girl is wearing a nice watch it makes her even more gorgeous!

i'm forever checking girls wrists for what sort of watch they are wearing!
mr.mister
Starting poster

Post by mr.mister »

jo18fuk wrote: i'm forever checking girls wrists for what sort of watch they are wearing!
Same here. The problem with this is, that it has gotten me interested towards the woman in the past and will do it in the future without a doubt.

What i have learned though, that you really shouldn´t get involved with a woman, just because of her watch. The same goes with everything basicly, you shouldn´t get involved with a woman for any single attribute, for example only the looks. It just won´t work.
Saying this, every serious relationship i´ve had with da ladies, has been with a one not wearing a watch at all, or wearing a one that i don´t fancy myself..the relationships have been genuine things..based on more than just one thing.
It has happened few times, that i´ve noticed a woman with arrousing watch or a way she´s wearing it, and went for it. On every of these occasions it has occured to me pretty fast, that it wasn´t going to work. She just wasn´t my type of woman at all. And the excitement I had for these women (and their watches) before wasn´t there anymore after i got to know them.
That is why i prefer going for the woman herself and only remain checking and fantasizing about the women i notice only for their watches.