Sexiest smart watch!

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

WristWatchGod
Starting poster

Sexiest smart watch!

Post by WristWatchGod »

So it seems as though everyone and their grandmother now wears some kind of smartwatch. As someone with an extreme watch fetish like myself, this can get quite boring. Seeing a girl wearing an Apple Watch with a horrible looking “Scruntchy Band” is a real turn-off. I really need some of your input here. Seeing a girl wearing a nice round Garman watch and gold bezel with a white band is a huge turn on for me. As far as smart watches go, they are by far my favorite. Am I alone in this? Please chime in with your thoughts.
xplicite
Starting poster

Re: Sexiest smart watch!

Post by xplicite »

Just think the same.
Nowadays, i can see them everyday in my job, streets, etc..

A lot of round circle like Garmin, Huawei, or Samsung big watches that are a really turn on for me, on this small wrists..
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

Apple watch are a big turn off for me. They all look the same : bland, nothing special, says nothing about the personnality of the girl wearing it and the dial is square (it's a no for me haha). However, Garmin watches are huge, comes in many iterations, many colors, have circular dials and looks much better on a girl's wrist than any other sportwatch for me.
Lynette
Starting poster

Post by Lynette »

Had to trade in my Suunto 7 for an Apple Watch as I went back to an iPhone and the Suunto lost all its functionality. I did go for the Ultra though for size and slightly different looks - still not sold on the squareness but to use it beats anything else hands down.
BlackRose
Starting poster

Post by BlackRose »

we had the same conversation ealrier that month ?
viewtopic.php?p=52679#p52679

Yea smart watch looks ok, but boring, everyone is wearing one, sometimes they dont ever care if its big for their hand, not to mention they dont worth 100 or 500 dollaars!
You just cant keep fixing a smart watch like an analog wrist watch.
cuffedcaged57
Dedicated poster

Post by cuffedcaged57 »

michele bands on an apple watch look somewhat similar to michele watches, best option in my opinion.