What Got You Started ?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

mr.mister
Starting poster

Post by mr.mister »

I´m not quite sure, what got me started, or when it happened.
Think it was in my teen-years.

I think there really is no need to say, that i was quite confused when I first realized that i got this fetish on women and their watches. It´s been very relieving to find out that there are others with this same thing.
I must admit that it´s very entertaining fetish, yet somewhat annoying at times too. :D

I prefer metal watches, some brands and types more than others. One thing in general that makes me go crazy is women normally wearing their watches tightly outside of their wrist, suddenly wearing them inside or so loosly that they move on their wrist, sometimes flipping on the inside.
Women wearing their watches constantly inside don´t make me buzz in general (there are execptions of course). This goes with celebrities and with "normal" women as well.

Few examples i could name are Sharleen Spiteri, Tara Reid, Phoebe Price, Emily Procter etc etc.
All of them normally wearing their watches on the outside, but when seeing those few pictures out there, where their watches are on the inside...oh the excitement!

Now that i think about it very hard, one thing that might be considered a start for me, would be this american soap-actress Lauren Koslow.
During her time in the soap-drama "bold & beautiful" in the late eighties and early nineties I was very fascinated with her rolex lady-date, the way she wore it loosly on her wrist, always on the outside. I often dreamed and fantasized her wearing it on the inside, but it never happened.
Years later, after her leaving the show, i accidently came across some pictures of her in another day-time drama "Days of our lives" and there she was, with her Rolex loosly on the inside! You can only imagine the buzz i went through there.