Lori Buckby

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Lori Buckby

Post by Magnum's pi »

Check this out. Even Katie agreed that Lori is seriously hot, and wears her sexy watch on her right wrist, for those of you who prefer it. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVA4F10QCY
Devon
Fanatic poster

Re: Lori Buckby

Post by Devon »

It's real nice and since she talks in the phone the whole time, you can almost see her watch throughout the whole clip. Any pictures from that or similar videos would be nice, but I haven't found any.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Wow, very very nice find. To bad its such a bad resolution :)

Does anyone have her fullname, maybe she plays in pr0n flicks?
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

That is the only name she is known by; she is dating a premier league football player in the UK (what a surprise!) and has her own website. Try googling her and you will find loads of information on her.

As for the resolution, it might have something to do with your download speed. Try adjusting your settings; it works fine on my computer, and is as clear as it would be on TV.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Yeah it is as clear as tv but i am used to high definition stuff.. ;)
Got 20mbit with nice routing so that wont be the issue.
Will look into that name later on, thanks!
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

I have the best girlfriend in the entire world!! Not only does my gorgeous Katie also enjoy watching Lori with me, but she has just done something I never imagined she would. We were watching TV, and channel hopping, when we saw that Lori was appearing on Babestation. Unfortunately, after a few minutes, I had to pay a visit to the bathroom, and when I returned, I found Katie on the telephone, speaking to Lori! Whilst the TV station doesn't allow the audience to hear the phone calls, any doubts I had that Katie was actually speaking to Lori, were quickly dashed when Katie started asking about her watch (as you may remember, I bought her a Daytona last year) and not only did Lori confirm that she wore a Daytona, but then she took her watch off, waved it at the camera, and put it back on again! You can imagine what this was doing to me, which, unashamedly, Katie then told Lori, and all I could hear then was a huge eruption of female laughter, from both my naughty girlfriend, and the sexy chick on the TV. If there is any doubt about this, give the station a call and ask who Lori was talking to at 10.51pm!

Oh, I've also recently heard that Lori is gay too, which was certainly a surprise!
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

shame u didnt have a video running to catch the action mate
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

Ok guys get mentally prepared, if you are a Daytona fan like i am, you will LOVE Lori!! here are a lot of vid captures and screen captures, AMAZING!!!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p ... 14&page=22
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

Magnum's pi wrote: Oh, I've also recently heard that Lori is gay too, which was certainly a surprise!
:D
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

Jo, give her a call then; you won't be disappointed! We watched Lori again last night, and it appears that she is very popular with the female callers too, since a number of ladies rang in. Who knows, maybe they are fans of this site, and read about Katie's exploits on Friday night!
The only thing I regret about Friday was that Katie didn't mention the website; I'd love for Lori to join up. She was wearing a dull watch last night, with a black strap, but I hope she starts wearing her Daytona again soon.
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

Hi guys and gals,

I really hope that somebody, somewhere has a decent scanner, so that they can catch some of Lori's appearances, and put them on the forum. The close-ups on her gorgeous body have been amazing, and I think that she may have caught our onto our watch festish, as some of the camera shots have been so close that you can almost read the 'Superlative Chronometer' etc on the dial of her Daytona. She obviously takes care of her watch, as the bracelet gleams under the studio lighting, and it looks huge on her slender right wrist. Definitely a favourite in our house, and certainly makes Katie's night shifts go quicker! :wink:
My scanner is part of my printer, and too big to even try using, so I hope somebody has a more portable one, and can get some scans of Lori. She's even been nice enough to mention which nights she's working, on her blog, so we don't have to waste time guessing when she'll be on.
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

If anyone is fortunate enough to be able to get onto channel 910 on SKY tonight, pleeeeeeease check Lori out. Jo, I think you will particularly enjoy this, as she spent the last half hour caressing one of her rather gorgeous colleagues; touching, teasing, and (I'm sure) making many a man very happy. Again, there have been close ups of her Daytona; some of the best I've seen yet. :)
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

Lori7.jpg
Lori6.jpg
Lori5.jpg
Lori1.jpg
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »